The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Teenage daughter indulging in sex


My 19 year old daughter is indulging in sex with a black boy, should I ask her to leave my house. What is the best way to deal with the situation?. I am afraid if she leaves the house she will fall into evil hands and commit more sins. Please help!. I have asked her to get married to a nice Muslim boy but she refuses.


Assalamu Alaykum
Thank you for your Question

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. It is truly a tough one.

I will suggest you please speak to the local Alim of your community and find out all minute details to help solve the situation better.

Asking her to leave the house will be a complete mistake. As you said yourself, it may get her into more unpleasant experiences out there.

Also, I find it wise to suggest that you seek some counseling for her. We have Muslim therapist who are ready to help.

Make plenty of dua for her. Parents prayer for children works very fast.
I will specifically ask you to recite dua no.25 from Sahifah al-Sajjadiyah. Please read the translation too.

InshaAllah all goes well