The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim



Sir, I didn’t meet my children for last 18 month or so, because my wife didn’t. After a long wait I divorced her on her disobedient behavior and long bad language. Now I haven’t any bridge of communication. So how can I send mehar amount? While I want anyone’s on her side receiving form them,


Sorry to hear about your situation. I am sure you can work something out and hand over her Mahar to her. I’m not sure what country you are from, but I’m sure your local Aalim could facilitate something so that the Mahar is handed over to her in person.

Good luck,