The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Return to Faith


My daughter Zeba is Shiaite Muslim by heritage. She has moved away from her faith. I am requesting a female person who can perform Quaza prayers for her so she can be energized to return back to her biological faith.


Salaam Alaykum,

I’m not sure if I got your Question correct.
Qaza Namaz is only done for people who have died.
One cannot perform salah for a person who is alive
Also, you as a parent, hold so much power in the proximity of the Almighty. make dua for her and seek guidance for her through scholars and counselors. InshaAllah she comes back safe.
Zeba is In my duas.