The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Muslim body mistakenly exchanged by hindu body


My mother in laws dead body is mistakenly exchanged by hindu body and the family has done cremation already. Now what can be done as nothing is left for burrial? Pls reply ASAP


Salaamun alaykum
I am very sorry to hear about your mother in law. It must be very devestating. InshaAllah may He give you sabr to overcome this difficulty.
As your mother in law was mistakenly cremated, there is not much you all can do, just keep her in your duas. Duas is what is going to help her in the next world.

Zahra Davdani.