The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Major sin at young age


When I was 14 i was very addicted to pornography. I committed this sin with another major sin. I kissed my cousin and touched here and there she was 9.  I am so ashamed of my deed . I am depressed and want to seek for forgiveness. Now I am 20 and i want to ask for forgiveness. I can’t do any work nor can sleep well because of my stupid haram deed. I usually pray but now I want to be sure that I an forgiven . I started praying salatul tahajjud and duha. I also often pray additional 2 rakat nafl salat everyday for the forgiveness. 
I know I did a haram deed and i want to seek forgiveness for it. I want to be good as a person from now . I committed a sin at a young age which I regret . Please help me in giving the proper knowledge.


Walikum Salam

Thank you for your Question.

Kindly refer to the following link for your Answer


Is there any space available for me for forgiveness by Allah ?

Do not despair from Allah’s mercy as that is a grave sin.
Allah says in the holy Quran (Al-Zumar:53)

۞ قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

Meaning: Say [that Allah declares,] ‘O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah will forgive all sins. Indeed, He is the All-forgiving, the All-merciful.

With thanks and regards,
Ask An Alim Team under the guidance of N.S.Jaffery