The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Kaffara for adultery


Aslam O Alikum, I am asking this question on behalf of my friend to take guidance from you. This is indeed an embarrassing moment for me and my friend.May Allah (S.W.T) forgive him and all of us. My friend is working in K.S.A and he had illegitimate physical relations with a non-Muslim lady and she got pregnant now as per girl’s home country traditions she is willing to raise the baby alone and my friend due to some reasons cannot marry that lady either.My friend is now worried and does not know what to do? Now please can you guide us the solution of this issue. is there any Kafaraa for this gunaa- e- Kabira. May Allah grant you reward for this help. Stay blessed. JAZAKALLAH


Waalaykum Salaam,

Kindly refer to the following link:  Result of Adultery

With thanks and regards,

Ask An Alim Team.