The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Is it allowed to save tax this way?


I am working with an Indian company in software. The company has sent me to deputation to Switzerland for sometime.

I need to pay 12% income tax since my wife is working in India.
However if I file affidavit that my wife is not working and is fully dependent on me, i can reduce my tax ti 6%.

Basically my wife is not dependent on me but I do support my old father and mother who are mostly completely dependent on me.

Is it allowed to save tax this way?


Wa alaikum salam
Thank you for your email

You are not allowed to save tax in this way.

For similar information check the following link :

Sukaina Taqawi