The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

forgiveness from Allah for mistake


Asalamualikum sir , I have a problem that by my mistake someone has gone away from Allah; so what will i do now? Will Allah forgive me?


Waalaykum salaam

Thank you for your question. Seek forgiveness and repent to Allah for what you have done and then put your hope in Him. If there is a way you can make amends for what you have done then do that as it is part of repentance.
For further more on repentance, refer to: Repentance

May you always be successful