The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

can wife give khula as husband not giving divorce


salam can i give khula to my husband as he doesnt want to give me talaq,the reason i am asking for talaq is he married other women without telling me, now he is saying he will leave his second wife if i accept him back and he is sorry for what he did but i dont trust him and want to end my marraige with him, he is in usa and i am in india ,so can i give him khula?


Waalaykum Salaam,

Kindly refer to the following link: Khula Divorce

With thanks and regards,Ask An Alim Team.