The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Domestic voilence


I just want to know ,if a husband fights for sex regularly, and torches his wife and uses his wife for sex only. Husband thinks that wife is only for kitchen and sex and when his wife say ” no” to sex his husband starts rude behavior.Since last 14 year,wife is unhappy due to this nature, so can a man (who wants to help her )marry her after KHULA or Talaq ??


Waalykum salam

I certainly think you should get some counseling before you decide to leave your husband.
Infact you should also encourage your husband to sit for some sessions too.
A woman can certainly marry another man. She will first have to sit for her ‘iddah’
Hope this was helpful


Kind regards,

Naajiya Jaffery