The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Nikah e Mutaah


Salam.i want to ask that i know a girl for 1 year,she was married to a guy 3 years back.but that havnt for 2 years she is living with her contact with her husband for 2 years.she never want to go back and want it allowed to do mutaah with her as we dont want to do any sin?please rply asap.


Alaykum Salaam

A woman who is already married cannot enter into a Mutah contract with another man.

If her husband dies and after the idda period, then yes, she can enter into a marriage contract either Nikah or Mutah with his brother.

With thanks and regards,
Ask An Alim Team