The World Federation One Stop Fiqh

Ask an Alim

Advice to a divorced women.


Dear shaikh
I am asking this question and I hope it’s appropriate since I have no other way to ask this from mosque shaikh

I am divorced and have two kids , it has been two years that I am separated

I have a other man in my life and he is also divorced with two kids

My question is that due to the nature of our past marriage ther is still so much trauma that I have and not ready yet for second marriage

Meanwhile , I am too much attracted to this man who also have strongest feelings towards me
My question is that is there any Islamic way that we can sleep together but not husband and wife

I just don’t want to commit any sin

Please help


Assalamu Alaykum

It is haram for a person to get intimate with same gender.

The quick solution for you would be to re-marry. However, If you dont want to get into a permenant marriage, the only way is to do a temporary marriage.
But it would be better if you think through all the social consequences you might have to face after a secret marriage.

Thank you
AAA team under the guidance of Sr.Davdani